Traditionally, in India, people gravitate towards wood or aluminum for making doors for their homes. But worldwide, PVC and uPVC doors enjoy great demand as they are widely adopted for making doors, windows and other furniture owing to its durability, functionality and cost-effectiveness. The good news is that quite recently PVC and uPVC doors are emerging as popular options in India too. There are homes, restaurants and other places that are upgrading to PVC and uPVC doors. It is said that in the coming years, the PVC / uPVC doors will become one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Therefore, it is necessary for us to understand these important terms and learn their advantages so that we can select the best brand for our homes.
What Are PVC and uPVC Doors?
PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride. It contains a plasticizer which makes the material soft and flexible. As compared to traditional wooden doors, PVC doors are available in varied designs and textured options.
uPVC stands for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride that makes it rough and durable. They are low on maintenance costs as they do not require much investment in varnishing, painting, or polishing. They can retain their original luster and shine even after continuous use.
Advantages of Using PVC/uPVC Doors
No one desires a product with a short-life span and in need of periodic maintenance owing to natural material. This is why PVC and uPVC doors have an upper-hand over the rest of the alternatives available out there. It is important to know and evaluate advantages of PVC and uPVC doors to know why they are a fit for your interiors.
- PVC doors are resistant against natural weather conditions. In India, the weather is erratic and it varies quite frequently. When PVC doors are exposed to heat, rain, and other climatic conditions, they can endure them all. On top of that, the colour of the material does not also fade away easily.
- Installation of a PVC door is hassle-free as they are lightweight and are easy to install and handle.
- Most of the PVC doors are eco-friendly material as they are recyclable and contributes to less indoor pollution
- PVC doors resist warping and rotting. They come in various colours, designs and patterns. You can customise them according to your requirements that suit your interiors and aesthetics.
- uPVC doors are not easily breakable. Therefore, they add an extra layer of security for your homes and offices.
- uPVC doors resist strongly against rusting and warping. uPVC doors are not strongly affected by natural sun and rain.
- Pests like termite and borer do not affect or damage uPVC doors.
- You only need a cloth and some mild detergent to wipe a uPVC door and remove stains. This makes PVC low-maintenance and cost-effective.
- Another great feature of uPVC is energy efficiency. uPVC doors usually come up with impeccable thermal resistant properties that help to adjust the room temperature to the average level. In summers and winters, you get to use fewer heaters and coolers. This, in turn, lowers the cost of your electricity bill.
Which Company’s PVC & uPVC Doors Are the Best?
Greenply, India’s leading plywood brand, has earned a great reputation for marketing the best uPVC doors in the country. It takes pride in offering an array of doors that are:
- Lead-free : They are non-toxic by nature, thus making them safe to use and protecting the interiors and overall health of your families and interiors.
- Eco-friendly : This is why opting for Greenply’s uPVC doors is beneficial as they are environmentally friendly and add value by promoting sustainable living.
They are waterproof, fire proof and rot proof which makes these doors an ideal choice for bathrooms and kitchens.
Greenply offers the best quality uPVC doors under brand names Green Ndure: Green Ndure Rokoko Doors and Green Ndure Commandoo Doors. Both of these doors are termite and borer proof, weather and water-proof which makes them the right option for building bathroom doors. Let us explore more about these products.
Green Ndure Rokoko Doors
Green Ndure Rokoko Doors come in elegant designs. They are very easy to install, maintain and clean. Apart from being termite and borer, water and fireproof, these doors are fire retardant and ensure complete safety and security.
Green Ndure Commandoo Doors
These doors rank high on functionality. Durable and cost effective these doors are ideal for bathrooms and balconies.
Your doors are an integral part of your home. Make them strong and durable only with Green Ndure. To get further information on PVC and uPVC doors, visit the website.